- An Applicant must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of November 24th 2018; (b) be legally in the United States and eligible to accept the prize, if awarded, with the unrestricted right to work for any United States employer and live in the United States between November 24th, 2018 and up to April 30th, 2020, and should provide two (2) valid forms of government issued identification to the Producer on the day of the open cast audition; and (c) if the Applicant is not yet eighteen years of age as of November 24th, 2018 or if the Applicant is a current resident of Puerto Rico (whether or not actually auditioning in Puerto Rico) and is not yet twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date of the open cast audition (but will be at least eighteen years of age as of November 24th, 2018) (hereinafter collectively, “Minor”) then, such Applicant must have obtained written permission to participate in the Series from all of applicant’s parents or legal guardians who are entitled to the physical custody, care and control of applicant (a “Guardian”).
- If the Applicant is not eighteen (18) years old as of the date of open cast audition, then one of Applicant’s Guardians must have the legal authority to accompany the Participant to the open cast audition. The following forms must be provided to prove legal guardianship: photo ID and a legal document as proof of guardianship (Example: Birth Certificate and/or marriage license if accompanied with step parent). Additionally, if Applicant’s Guardian is not Applicant’s parent, Guardian must provide a certified copy of the court document appointing Guardian as the Participant’s legal guardian. The Guardian accompanying Participant must be at least 18 years of age as of the date of Applicant’s open cast audition and provide a valid government issued identification.
- All references to Applicant’s and/or Participant’s timely execution of any and all forms, agreements, and/or contracts apply not only to Applicant and/or Participant, but also to Applicant’s and/or Participant’s Guardian, if such Applicant and/or Participant is a current resident of Puerto Rico (whether or not actually auditioning in Puerto Rico) and is not yet twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date of the open cast audition (but will be at least eighteen years of age as of November 24th, 2018).
- You must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial broadcast or other exhibition of the final episode of the program in which you appear, if selected as a Participant.
- If the selected production location of the Series is located outside the United States, Applicant must be legally able to travel to and from the U.S. and re-enter the U.S. from any such foreign country. Applicant must have in full force and effect no later than November 24th, 2018, and must not expire prior to April 30th, 2019 a valid U.S. passport or other U.S. documents necessary to legally travel to and from any such foreign country (including, without limitation, between the U.S. and Colombia) in connection with participation in the Series, as determined by Producer in its sole discretion.
- Applicant must be fluent in conversational Spanish and be able to perform songs in Spanish and English.
- Applicant must print, complete and submit the Casting Application Packet to the Producer on the day of Applicant’s open cast audition. Producer, at its discretion, may also instruct the Applicants to submit the Casting Application via other methods, including but not limited to, electronically via e-mail, or via U.S. mail. In addition, if Applicant is a Minor, then ALL parents or legal guardians of Applicant must complete and submit the Parental/Guardian Consent attached to the Casting Application to Producer on the day of Applicant’s open cast audition.
- To accept an invitation to be a Participant, Participant must timely complete and return the “Applicant Agreement Package” that will be included on the casting website and/or furnished by the Producer and will include, among other things, the Applicant Agreement, a “Talent Option Agreement” (“Talent Agreement”). Additionally, any offer to become a Participant may be conditioned upon Participant’s submission to examinations to be conducted in a select city, by professionals selected by and paid for by the Producer and the certification of the professionals that Participant meets all psychological requirements.
- Participant must complete a background check, in accordance with applicable laws, and execute all documents required by Producer in connection with such background checks.
- Participant must execute the “Talent Contracts” as defined in the Talent Agreement and any other documents as set forth in the Applicant Agreement and Talent Agreement, as required by Producer.
- If an applicant is selected as a Participant, Participant must be willing to travel to and reside in the selected city for production which may include Miami, Florida or a selected location outside the United States, approximately from November 17th, 2018 through and until November 30th, 2018; approximately from January 19th, through and until February 2nd, 2019; approximately February 17th through and until February 28th, 2019; and approximately March 24th, 2019 through and until April 24th, 2019 (or as otherwise scheduled by Producer). Economy travel to and from the production location to be paid for and accommodations provided by Producer for Participant.
- Participant may not participate in the Series if Participant’s participation would create impropriety or the appearance of impropriety. In making this determination, Producer and any television network broadcasting the Series will consider whether Participant, Guardian, or any of Participant’s immediate family members or anyone living in Participant’s household may be or have been within the past two (2) years employees, officers, directors or agents of any of the following: (a) Producer, Talpa Content B.V., Talpa Distribution, B.V., Global Music & Talent Agency B.V., Talpa Media USA, Inc., Talpa Media North America, and ITV America (and affiliates of each of the previous entities); (b) Telemundo Network Group, LLC, or any station owned and operated by Telemundo Network Group, LLC or any of its licensees, successors, assigns, parents, or affiliated or subsidiary companies, including, without limitation, NBCUniversal Media, LLC (for more information about NBCUniversal businesses, please visit http://corporate.comcast.com or http://www.nbcuni.com); (c) Universal Music Latin Entertainment, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., UMG Recordings, Inc., Universal Republic Records, Universal Music Group; (d) any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Series or any variation thereof; (e) any sponsor of the Series or its advertising agency; or (f) any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Series. In addition, Producer reserves the right to render ineligible any person that Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Series such that his or her participation in the Series could create the appearance of impropriety.
 Satisfaction of this eligibility requirement pertains solely to Participant’s receipt of prizes (if any) that may be awarded by Producer.